Monday, September 05, 2011

Hiatus

For the time being, I am putting my blog on hiatus. This is not a joke, a prank, or a spam message. It is indeed me, and this is indeed my choice.

I'm at a point in my life where I've had to do something drastic in order to survive. I have no other option before me, and I'd prefer to put all my time into this new endeavor and not into blogging. I've lost far too many battles in recent years, and this new offensive planned is going to take the bulk of my energies.

I don't know how long this will take--perhaps months?--but I do intend to restart this blog. To be honest, though, I've also been considering leaving the blogosphere for quite some time (Come on, if comments are any indication anymore, does anyone even read anymore? And an even smaller percentage actually listen.). But, at least for now, "I shall return."

If you could do me just one last favor. I'm going to be needing prayers in the coming months (perhaps even years, should this attack be fully successful), but before you even consider praying for me, do these two things. Pray for my old comrades, and also, for my new recruits in this renewed assault. I understand my metaphors are vague, but God will know who you mean. They need more help than I do (or at least, I wish them to receive more, or want them to be extra-taken-care-of, or however you want to put it).

Those of you who know my situation will be able to read through my vague hyperbole and implant specifics in your own mind--I merely ask those of you who are aware of such details to please not state them in your comments, for the safety of all parties involved (including myself).

Until we meet again, God bless! I love you all.

Your Watchman,
Spencer (aka The Warrior)

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

P.S. I will still be reading my comments, so anyone can get in touch with me that way. Should that be insufficient, feel free to drop your email address (as always, I won't publish it) and I will try to email you.

Wish me Godspeed.

Spencer

The Warrior said...

P.S.S. Oh, and if you really are dying for some good blog reading during my absence, I suggest you read my friend Gravelbelly's blog Warskyl.

http://warskyl.blogspot.com/

(If you want to know the truth you really should be reading it before you ever read mine.)

Although I haven't had the chance to analyze it yet, he has a new web page which I'm sure is excellent.

http://www.christianwarrior.co/

And a few months back I read his Combat Prep Pack--HIGHLY recommended. Quite simply, a must.

http://accesstodestiny.com/default.aspx

Spencer

olde.fashioned said...

I will miss your posts. :'(

Nathan said...

Praying for you and the "troops," man. You're gonna rock it. :)

Jonas said...

Well, that's sad. I hope you'll stay safe and sound and I wish you the best of luck. Take care, my friend!

The Warrior said...

Lauren and Nathan: Thank you. :-)

Jonas: Thanks, man--I'm always just an email away anyway. :-D

Sarah said...

Aw. I don't agree with everything you say, but I still enjoy reading your posts. :(

I hope whatever it is that's bothering you gets better eventually.

fuzzys dad said...

I will say a prayer for you