Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wanna play chess? Part III

So this second go-around was a better response; thanks to all who opened accounts! As many have seen, due to the better features I now prefer Chess.com. I've discovered that you can have correspondence games on the web using them, so I highly recommend opening an accounting.

The chess set I was offering has now been taken, so unless you want to get your own board and men, this is the only way you can play correspondence chess with me. Either way, I will forever encourage chess as a game, as a strategy exercise, and as a mental health exercise.

Spencer

4 comments:

Nuttycomputer said...

Interesting. I'm more than happy to play a few games with you. Amy doesn't enjoy it as much but I used to play quite a bit. Looks like some fun features on this site. I used to be a regular member of playchess.com. but that was a while ago. Nuttycomputer is my registered username.

The Warrior said...

Brilliant, man! Go check and you will see that your challenge has been accepted. :-D

Great to see you around here! It's been a while! How's life for you?

Spencer

Nuttycomputer said...

Looks like my comment doubled up. You can delete that first one. I've been okay, just living life one moment to the next.

The Warrior said...

Done!