Thursday, June 09, 2011

Obama's New(est) War: Yemen

What is it that Mr. Obama wants?

Bush was considered a monster for starting two wars. Obama has continued the same two, and begun two little ones now. But Obama is God! Oh, how dare I forget.

This is clear scheming; Obama, if not a full Muslim himself ("...my Muslim faith..."), is very pro-Islam. So what are his purposes in these actions?

While unfortunately I can't say for sure what is going on (Do you really think I trust the media? And besides, it's "secret"!) if we take it at face value...perhaps to create a situation of "Jihad" backlash against America? Just by going how he behaves with issues here at home, it's clear to me one of his strongest, most abiding traits is an absolute hatred of America and everything good about her, so...I don't have difficulty buying this one.

On the other hand, it is also worthwhile to revisit the analyses of the reason behind the Libyan conflict, here by Glenn Beck, and here by my friend Gravelbelly.

Keep your eyes peeled, boys.

Spencer

No comments: