Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dieneces ! I try to be

I fought in the shade the entire day. Well, in all other ways perhaps, less the comfort.

No word. No news. No nothing. This isn't necessarily a good thing, neither is it necessarily bad. It simply means nothing, or at least nothing I can know. It could really mean anything from deliberate strategy to a lack of supplies, a poor oracular reading, or even truly nothing. My situation is, therefore, the same, which means I still need your prayers please, and especially prayers for the cause.

I remain in my position--the Hot Gates. There I will stand, until victory or, what is more likely, a more Anopaean fate is realized.

Tell the ______, stranger passing by, that here obedient to my laws I lie! (My apologies to Simonides.)

Please pray.

Spencer

1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

All this Greek stuff...