Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beck vs. Huck P2 - To at least be fair to Huckabee...

...see this article. I may not be a true Beck follower, but Huckabee's comments about Beck's "conspiracy theories" and his lack of foresight on Michelle Obama's "war" on obesity do not sit well with me.

I'm not going to "side" with either one...but Beck's mind machinations seem to be more like man than Huckabee's. (On a side-note, this all smells like politics, doesn't it? I wonder if Beck has his eyes on the White House...but so far I see little reason to surmise such.)

Spencer

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Thanks for posting this. While I also choose not to "side" with either of these guys, it's good to hear both of them out intently so we can understand the whole thing a little better. Whoever makes a run for the White House--doesn't even have to be Beck or Huckabee, but just anyone--this next Presidential race is looking to be quite interesting. Always is, really, but with the GOP the way it is now, I think we're in for even more of a show.

olde.fashioned said...

Interesting how Huckabee sidesteps the issue of him being a "progressive" by joining in the age-old political hobby of mud slinging. Classic tactic, avoiding the question...