Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Plan to Take Over Your Food

Don't laugh, it's happening all over. Check this out.

Should you think that this is a well-intentioned attempt to better "The little children, for the chiillldreennn!!!", then take a look at this. One, they don't take the matter of proper eating at all seriously, and two, if it means forcing junk food on your child, they will do that as well.

And if you haven't yet heard of this, it's been going on for a while.

Personally, I am very serious about eating healthy and providing my body with the best material for it to run on. I haven't eaten chocolate, candy, or sweets in a good seven or eight years, and soda in a decade or more. But this is my freedom to choose this kind of lifestyle--if I want to eat Snickers, Ho-Hos, and smoke and drink all day long, then that is my right as well! Heck, if I want to huff bird poop before breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then do it again before bed, that is my right, too! It's not an issue of health; it's an issue of control. Control the food, and you're just one step closer to controlling the people who eat that food. Miniplenty, anyone?

Am I the only one who has a problem with the fact that our meat, fruits, vegetables, and just about everything else we buy are jacked up with all manner of hormones, pesticides, and chemicals? Even public water supplies can contain loads of crud (I know mine does). It isn't at all about what is good for us. It's about what they want in us.

Who's to say there won't be a day when they put a mysterious new drug into your food...a drug that makes you....

Spencer

8 comments:

Biff Tanner said...

Your not the only one.


Give a chid a whole chicken, do they have idea what to do with it?

Not a clue.


Not a typo

fuzzys dad said...

Amen

olde.fashioned said...

Who's to say there won't be a day when they put a mysterious new drug into your food...

Which is exactly what is down the road. (Mind control! SOYLENT GREEN!)

Jonas said...

Wow, you've lived without chocolate for seven years.. I'm in awe... ;)

On a more serious note I do agree with your sentiments.

The Warrior said...

Olde: Soylent Green is actually a powerful dystopian movie, btw....

Jonas: Yeah...I just don't care about it much, so I decided, what the heck, why eat it at all? And "on a more serious note"...thanks. ;-D

olde.fashioned said...

Yes dear, I know it is--I live with you, how can I NOT? :P

Collapse News said...

Great article. I've had concerns about the crap in our food for a while. To make matters worse, I understand that much of our produce is irradiated which further contaminates and deteriorates its nutritional value. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to check out my blog where I try to post economic collapse news of interest on a daily/weekly basis.

The Warrior said...

You have a nice blog there--and thanks for stopping by! (Just out of curiosity, how did you find me?)