Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Birth Certificate

I'm sorry I've been absent lately. I'm still dealing with before-spoken personal issues, so have been concentrating on that.

I was going to post article links as usual, but there are simply too many. I hope I've trained my readers well--I'm confident you can find the information (from good sources) on your own.

All I can say is, after so long, even ignoring all the issues with the document, do you really think I'm that stupid? Of course it's a forgery! (Trump deserves great credit for this, yes, but does anyone realize that Jerome Corsi's book Where's the Birth Certificate? is soon to be released?)

Yup, that's right. I'm a conspiracy-theorizing, right-wing extremist, terrorist radical. But you know what? I don't care.

I refuse to not call out this fraudulent administration! You aren't eligible for my great country's highest office. As a citizen of the United States of America, I am compelled to demand that you resign!

Spencer

No comments: