Wednesday, March 23, 2011

URGENT: Attack on America's Economic Structure Imminent, says Glenn Beck

My readers,

Today I bring you some of the most important news I've brought to you in a very long time. I hope you will take in this information with open eyes, discerning ears, and a prayerful heart. This is big. Very, very big.

Earlier today, Glenn Beck broke the story that the radical left is planning an all-out economic terrorist attack on the infrastructure of this great nation. I urge you to please watch this video of Beck's show for today:



Or for an online summary (as well as more audio), please see here.

It would appear that forces apparently close to Obama himself (SEIU's Steven Lerner) are planning a second financial crisis, based in New York and implemented against banks (largely JP Morgan at this point) via a grassroots movement to not pay mortgages, loans, etc. (And if you don't think that something like this can be done, check this out...these same people had a hand in the first one. Did you really think it was all just a big accident?) And after this collapse of American order, one can only assume that they intend to replace the "old" system with...whatever they plan on replacing it with. Nothing good, one can reasonably assume. And what's more, we have very little time. Their grand plan declares the first week of May to be action time.

It's enough to get Mr. Beck (whom I have before stated that I am not always in agreeance with, though often am) to recommend survivalism. (Apparently he says he has been into "preparedness" for some time, but I did not know this. Personally, I strongly recommend you all to acquaint yourselves with SurvivalBlog. Only taking from what I've digested today, Beck's more mainstream take on survivalism, while a step in the right direction, is unable to carry you all the way. I have more information, at reader's request.).

I am confidant the information provided is enough to get you on your feet about this issue. But if not, please feel more than free to leave me a comment and I will happily help you research this issue.

As a believer I don't believe worrying is that bright of an idea, but I do believe in proactive preparedness. I'm willing to say that this clearly won't be just an attack on secular America--this is going to manifest itself as an assault on Christianity itself (that's us, you guys). Let's get this out there, now. Please send this to everyone you know; email it, blog it, Facebook it, tweet it, or whatever you fancy. Then pass the news around any other way you can.

And now I'd like to close with the unorthodox approach of quoting film. These are two of my favorite movies, and I believe these quotes have deeply relevant parallels to the issue at hand.

"...a society so corrupt that we have penetrated every level of its infrastucture.... Tomorrow the world will watch in horror as its greatest city destroys itself.... Over the ages, our weapons have grown more sophisticated. With ______, we tried a new one: economics."

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos."

"We need to be ready."

Can anyone guess what they're from? The first was from Batman Begins, the villain Ra's al Ghul. The second is none other than the iconic Joker from The Dark Knight. (The third and final one is Batman himself from Batman Begins.) Except this time kiddies, we don't have a Batman to save us. It's up to you and me to deal with this.

The time has come for the faithful to stand and say, "NO!"

As Beck said it, this is a battle between good and evil, plain and simple. You don't need to be a superhero, because defending what is good and fighting what is evil is real heroism by any estimation.

Who's with me?

Spencer

9 comments:

fuzzys dad said...

I had about this on Rush Limbaugh today

Lisa of Longbourn said...

Thanks. I listen to Glenn Beck occasionally, and heard this on the radio earlier this week, too. It's interesting. Not surprising. And I'm not sure that our debt-riddled system is in need of terrorism to collapse it. Survivalism has been a good idea for a while, it being rather unpredictable when the dollar will actually collapse, or if something will happen to make food transportation difficult.

I have friends who are fans of buying precious metals in case of economic disaster. I think we need food, warm clothing, water, and some basic knowledge of how to acquire more (hunting, which weeds are edible, water purification). And then we need to have a plan for self-defense. Because if the entire country is hungry, the people who have food are not going to be safe.

But I am mistress of theory and have no actual preparedness.

You?

To God be all glory,
Lisa of Longbourn

The Warrior said...

It was om Rush? Really? Any info on that? What did he say?

Good thoughts, Lisa, thanks for stopping by. Weapons will be necessary. You're beginning to sound Rawlesian (a very good thing).

So no uploaded video yet, but the day before yesterday Glenn outlined more information about SEIU and ACORN's involvement with the crash, and just how Obama's little war in Libya is all part of the plan.

Deep stuff.

Spencer

Katherine Sophia said...

As my mom keeps saying... Like they don't know what they're doing? Hello... And as she also keeps saying, It's getting scary now that it's not just me saying that anymore.
I'm not quite sure what I think of Glenn Beck, but I think it's pretty obvious that something is happening pretty fast. Not good.

The Warrior said...

Katherine: Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I agree; it's pretty deep, now that even Fox News will air it!

As to Mr. Beck, at best, he is an unbeliever (he is Mormon) and I disagree with him sometimes, but of late, he's really been hitting the nail right on the head.

While I personally believe it has to be much deeper than just SEIU and ACORN, he is definitely on the right track.

Something's coming.

Spencer

Jonas said...

Okay, so I've been really reluctant to post on any of these last posts regarding this. About Glenn Beck and his program (I did watch parts of it) I won't say anythig since it won't do any of us any good but there are two questions that I can't get out of my head.

1: In what way could an attack on the economic system of the US be an attack on Christianity? Was there no Christians before neo-classic economy?

2: Why would one, after having prepared well for some disaster, arm oneself to fight off those who weren't as well prepared? Shouldn't one - especially as Christians! - share what one has with those less fortunate?

The Warrior said...

Jonas: Thank you for your questions. I am happy to have you ask them. I also understand your reluctance to comment; I gathered as much. Thank you for coming back to talk about it.

1. I assume we will have to agree to disagree on this one, but what it all comes down to is this: those who want to bring down America want to do so because of the good qualities of this nation (all of which stem from our Christian founding). I myself see plenty of issues, but again "they" want it completely wiped clean in order to implant their own way of doing things. If you look at some of my other information in some more recent posts, you'll see things line up as we look at the possibility of Islam playing a part (Killing us gets them virgins, remember?), and even my last post, the DHS one. Who comprises the "hit" list of such reports? WE DO. Christianity is, and always will be, what all the bad guys are fighting against. If I was a betting man (which I'm not), I'd bet all my money on it.

2. Even better question! I'm going to borrow from Rawles here, the same guy I recommended in my post. We arm ourselves to defend against evil, basically. In a TEOTWAWKI situation, that means criminals, marauders, and the like. If you read Rawles's book Patriots, you'll see them use weapons against cannibals, and then when the UN moves in to establish totalitarian control and disarmament, they resist (rightfully so).

At the same time, Rawles is always stressing to stock more than you need in order to give to those in need. He does so again and again. If you visit his website you will see this in detail. I cannot speak for all "survivalists" in general, but I call myself Rawlesian, and that's the Rawlesian view of things. (And on a practical scale, how the heck can we keep our supplies in order to distribute to those in need if we can't fight off bands of murderers?)

I hope that this answers your questions. Both are very valid, and again I appreciate you asking them. I hope you understand that I'm writing to you in humility and hope you see what I am saying. If not, you know how to reach me!

Spencer

Jonas said...

Thanks for your answer! It makes more sense to me now. Because, well, basically I've always seen the neo-classic capitalism as quite contrary to Christian tenets more than anything but yea, if seen in a bigger perspective as an attempt to wipe out the whole US I see what you mean.

Then again I find it hard to think there is such a plot, and I think we can at least agree to hope there isn't, whatever we think on the matter.

The Warrior said...

Then again I find it hard to think there is such a plot, and I think we can at least agree to hope there isn't, whatever we think on the matter.

WHATEVER we think on the matter, my friend, I wholeheartedly agree--I will drink to that! All I want is to live my life out in peace. Nothing more.

Spencer