Saturday, March 26, 2011

Re: Economic Attack, and Libya (Glenn Beck continues)

As I've been saying, while I can't endorse all of Beck's statements and beliefs, he's really got some good material/ideas here.

Please watch Wednesday's show (been waiting for my source website to upload it since watching it myself). See details on how the first economic collapse was planned and how it was effected*, as well as how Libya fits into all of this. No, it isn't to free those valiant "rebels" (who actually seem to be mujahideen, i.e. jihadists, see
here), rather it would appear that Obama and those with him want Al-Qaida in control, says Beck. More than chilling.

I know forty minutes feels like a long video, but I'm betting you spend much more time on movies or TV. Don't miss this, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones.



*As stated in the comments in my last post, I'm of a mind to believe that said "conspiracy" is deeper than just SEIU and ACORN. However, I'm inclined to agree that said events occured.

Am I on an extra-special watch list now?

Spencer

No comments: