Saturday, January 01, 2011

Shoutbox!

Thanks to guitargirl's help (Thanks, guitargirl!) in this post, I have my own Shoutbox now. Expect me to use this as a minor-post spot, where I'll drop quick lines instead of trying to write big fat posts. You can find it just down a ways on the left sidebar.

If you want to comment, feel free, but I've got to instate a few rules here. One, you must be a reader/commenter already from my blog (if you aren't yet, then please introduce yourself in the comments section of any post). Two, you must use the same name that you use when you comment. Three, all the rules applicable to my comments apply to my shoutbox (you get the picture--if not, see my comments rules above the comment box, duh!). Just don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;-)

Have fun kiddies, and please feel free to drop many-a-line!

Spencer

No comments: