Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let's get this party started

ACTION ITEM #1 (URGENT)

When I said I needed time a few posts back, did you think I was really going to completely check out? No; I've still got some things I need you to help me with. I am going to begin using the common phrase and call these "action items." All will be considered urgent (as you see above). Your first action item is so simple, all you need to do is PRINT and MAIL.

Seriously.

Read the link. And please take a stand along side myself and undoubtedly many others. That's right; I really am asking for your help.

This is a piece of cake, and will take you five minutes.

So. Are you willing?

Let's bring America back!

Spencer

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Done and done.

sarah k. said...

Hey Spencer! I would love to read that book you mentioned, is it on Amazon or do you have to get it somewhere else? I'm always on the lookout for new awesome books.
Sorry to hear that your year hasn't been pleasant either. I hope, though, that even in its unpleasantness that God is teaching you some really good things. I think He works most through trial and difficulty, when we have to rely on Him above all else for our comfort and satisfaction. Even if it doesn't feel very comfortable or satisfying at the time, I think it's good to go through things that force us to realize that the things of this world are meaningless in comparison to Him. :-) I hope things get better for you and I'll keep you in my prayers! Let me know if there's anything specific I can be praying for you about.

The Warrior said...

Courtney: OK, one big thank-you to you!

Sarah: Look down near the bottom of this post, and I have a list of ways to get the book: http://drpaleophd.blogspot.com/2009/07/book-review-so-much-more-by-anna-sofia.html

And I agree with you: it is our refining fire. It's true: I've learned and grown, that's for sure. :-) Thank you for the support...and just keeping me and specifically my family in your prayers would be great. And how about our country too...?

Spencer

Courtney said...

Hi Spencer - yes I did see the part about keeping a print out of the flag. I'll be interested to see what comes of that?