Sunday, December 27, 2009

Un-Caved Update

Sorry everyone, I've been short on the news lately here, I know. So, I will leave the cave for a moment and provide you with these to cogitate on. Since it's been a while, some of these may be slightly "old", and as to myself I've only had time to browse them really.

Obama's Christmas tree graced by Chairman Mao, transvestite
...as well as Obama on Mt. Rushmore?

Girl, 15, charged in fatal Dillard High School shooting
What the article might not make completely clear is that the shooter killed the victim because she refused her same-sex advances.

Virginia: Mother not charged for killing newborn, because umbilical cord still attached
Does this horrify you? Why? After all, it's only the logical conclusion of a "pro-choice" philosophy.

Serving U.S troops could face prison if they fall pregnant while active

"Best Interests" Means Junk Food and Child Removal

Anger With Federal Government Not Enough
I only skimmed these last three, this appears to be an interesting take on the future of American freedom via states rights'.

An Open Letter To America's Christians

A Suggested Survival List
Only a man as mighty as Rawles could tell me if this information is truly kosher or not, but from what I browsed, Baldwin has some good points. Besides, I just like the idea of a fellow Christian. former-presidential-candidate being a committed survivalist.

Edit: Okay, sorry, but I just had to show you this one.


Spencer

1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

Obama on Mt. Rushmore -- barf

I still say that there will more than likely be quite a bit of fallout if ObamaCare eventually does pass...you know all those crazy "repugnant reptiles" are quite easily riled and even potentially "dangerous" with those guns! ROTFLOL

Yay for Chuck Baldwin dissing both Rick Warren AND Joel Osteen in one fell swoop!!! ;-D *applauds*