Friday, November 06, 2009

Chris Brown forced to "take a bow"

I want this on the front pages of every newspaper and magazine and the top story on every entertainment segment on television. Rihanna is certainly a form of role model for many young ladies; it is time to tell those young ladies that even Rihanna will not stand for this anymore!

...although the pair briefly reunited, Rihanna said she now has "no desire at all to be with him."


Well, it took her some time, but I am happy that she has found her way out. And as to that sewer scum Brown, personally, I am reminded of that scene in the old, black-and-white version of Zorro. "Five minutes, five little minutes!!!"



See 10:17 and on.

Thanks to Lauren for the link.

Spencer

1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

Yay I haz provided blog-worthy link! :D :D :D Tee hee!

Seriously though, I'm happy Rihanna has given Brown the boot. Now I'd like to see her start taking a public stand for abused women, maybe write a song about it, stuff like that. She could do a lot of good that way, using her fame.

ROTFLOL at the clip...I always did like that priest! ;-D ("Pleasant scorpions, agreeable rattlesnakes!")