Monday, October 12, 2009

I am now The Warrior

Well, it took me a thousand years, but I finally changed my name to "The Warrior" as decided. I am trying it out, so we shall see if I keep it that way. I am very reluctant to change it, and if anyone decides they do not like it please let me know in the comments below.

But in the end I think it fits me better, and the evolution of my blog. What do you all think?

Spencer
Or, the artist formerly known as Dr. Paleo Ph.D.

P.S. If you're a blog acquaintance, yes, I am the dude that commented on your blog, I just changed my name and that's all, k? :-)

2 comments:

Son3 said...

"Is there a doctor in the house?"

No longer.

Behold, The Warrior.

olde.fashioned said...

I like! Very apt. *applauds, then gives you a big hug* (an' quit lookin' at me like that, I'm his big sister an' I can do what I want! :-P LOL!)