Wednesday, October 21, 2009

California gun owners now treated little better than convicts

He signed it.

And if you're still one of that unlucky as of yet unescaped number of California detainees, you can sign a repeal petition here.

I wish that they would realize that they can never really win. As we established in my last post, if necessary the use of force (in such cases) is more than justifiable, it is required.

You know...I'm no historian, but if I'm not mistaken, all throughout history it's kinda been a bad idea to go against God. Or did I just read my right-wing, Christian, terrorist, extremist history wrong when I was an imprisoned and abused homeschooled child?

Spencer

1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

Or did I just read my right-wing, Christian, terrorist, extremist history wrong when I was an imprisoned and abused homeschooled child?

*snort* ;-P