Friday, August 14, 2009

Time for some Survivalism, Rawles Style!

Today it's all about your money. Articles written and/or linked by the great Rawles himself!

A Prepper Husband and a Stubborn Wife, by JRM
(For my male readers I would strongly recommend the above one, although it's not investmenr-oriented. While I'm not yet willing to discuss my experiences with this subject in full as of yet, my approach is somewhat similar and somewhat effective as well.)
Three Letters Re: Acquiring Pre-1965 Silver Coinage
Mass Inflation Ahead -- Save Your Nickels!
Letter Re: Advice on Construction a Hiding Place for Precious Metals in a Home
Where and How to Safely Hide Cash in Your Home
Seven Secret Places To Hide Cash In Your Home
'Ignore best before labels', says minister

Read, and be thou educated. :-)

Spencer

7 comments:

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

999 posts! 8-D

olde.fashioned said...

999 posts! 8-D

Squeee! XD XD XD *starts drumroll*

duva said...

Heh, you had me worried there for a second (who are you and what have you done to the real Spencer!?), writing about a "great Rawles". "Isn't he a liberal thinker?" I thought to myself but then I clicked the links and realized you meant another one, now I can breath freely again ;)

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Lawl! Like my Katy Perry post...don't you love my shockers? ;-D

WildWeazel said...

woah, psych-out moment. I was catching up on the Lifehacker feed and clicked on a couple links on hiding things, then checked yours while I waited for them to load (I'm on 28K dialup). Nifty, more money-hiding links! So I clicked on a couple of yours and then went back to check the progress. That's when I realized I was loading the same URLs in multiple tabs...

Johann Van De Leeuw said...

Been reading these. Patriots is good, though read best with discretion. Have you heard of "Heiland", or the "Enemies" series?
Both are available on amazon. So's Patriots for that matter.
http://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

WW: Way cool. 8=)

JVDL: Why the discretion for Patriots?

And tell me about the others; I am unfamiliar!

Spencer