Saturday, August 15, 2009

1,000 Posts!

To my amazing readers,

Well, it's been an awesome almost-three-years. My blog has changed significantly (I prefer to say "grown"), and I've spent lots of time penning and organizing this little corner of the interweb. It's been great, primarily because of all of you.

Yes, I write for myself, really. In the end, even though it was the spurring of friends on the old "Sly Piggery" with Nathan Cunningham and company that got me started here I now do it because I love it. I love to speak to the world, I love to say what I have to say, and I want to be heard. I have so much to say that this is the best way for me to say it. But what makes it that much better is that you actually read my rantings!

So here's to you, my glorious readers. It's been one fantastic 1000 posts. Let's set our next goal for 10,000!

Spencer

8 comments:

olde.fashioned said...

Congratulations sweetie!!! (That is if I am allowed to exhibit sisterly affection in public...) ;-P *gives you a big hug anyway*

And here's to many thousands more! *raises glass of Martinelli's*

Son3 said...

A drop o' the pure is toasted to you, sir!

Congratulations, Huzzah, Mozel tov, and Slainte mhaith!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!

1000 Post= Your an expert blogger

guitargirl said...

Wow! 1,000 posts?! You're way ahead of me ;) Congratulations! :)

Ipwergis-Pudding said...

Hey, congrats, friend!

I'm in the middle of a move, and that's why I haven't been around much...

And yes, I will send you that link eventually... I'm way behind. Finding somewhere to move to, helping my roommate set up her third grade classroom, moving out, staying with my aunt and uncle, and publishing a book is... shall we say... quite a lot to do in one week? (last week). This week I'm trying to catch up...

-M :)

Nathan said...

You've given me a lot to catch up to; congratulations!

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Wow, good to see you here, old buddy. :-D

*Stacy* said...

NICE! :)