Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Matrix Lobby Gunfight

I've decided to post this after running it into it quite on accident. I'd like my readers (viewers?) to keep in mind my opinion of the film in its entirety (see my review here), but I'd like to showcase this little scene here.

I give you, one of the best scenes in cinematic history, filled with guns and high-flying martial arts, the famous lobby gunfight.



Spencer

P.S. My warnings (and apologies) for a foul word, and those found in the video comments as well.

3 comments:

olde.fashioned said...

So....which movie has a better lobby gunfight, The Matrix or Equilibrium? ;-P

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

The Matrix, without question.

olde.fashioned said...

*sputters*

No way!!!! Really? I know Equilibrium wasn't without it's flaws, and The Matrix certainly excells in the cool department, but Equilibrium was vastly more entertaining for me. Even if all that Gun Kata stuff was a bit lame and contrived...