Saturday, May 16, 2009

Contest Winner!

We have a winner!

Let's show him what he's won!


Well, that was a little too easy apparently, but we do indeed have a winner. Congratulations, Nuttycomputer! I am indeed quite interested in Terminator: Salvation even though it isn't usually the kind of movie I go to see (and I am not a Terminator fan). Some of the recent trailers I've seen have made me skeptical (Benevolent cyborg? Oh noez....), and as I thought I assume it won't be great but I can't resist seeing it. Please do not take this as an endorsement, at least not yet anyways. The whole thing with robots, technology, apoca-war, and combat is interesting to me. The whole idea of a renewed series was communicated to me with Christian Bale as well. Not sure if this was really their intent but seeing what was done to the Batman franchise...I dunno, just makes me have hopes for this one even though my official prediction is that it won't be too amazing. I officially dislike timetravel in my movies as well as super smart bots. Anyhow, I will be seeing it when it comes out this week.

I'll admit I'm super-partial to the amazing effect of static noises turning into the Terminator theme here. (I'm also interested in seeing the good Terminator theme revamped so it isn't so outdated and cheesy sounding. Anyone ready for a good soundtrack?)



Nuttycomputer apparently knows me best out of all who commented (Save Lauren, who already knew!), or at least as to this.

So, Nuttycomputer, pick your DVD and it will be sent to you absolutely free! You know how to get in touch with me.

I'm excited to acquaint someone with Vision Forum. Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Vision Fo--oh wait, that's right I think I did....

Spencer

3 comments:

olde.fashioned said...

Congrats, Nuttycomputer! :-D

Nuttycomputer said...

Thanks.

Spencer see your PM in the OpenCarry forum. Of course my presence in such forums should tell you what DVD I would be interested in ;)

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Haha! Awesome choice my friend, awesome. :-D I'm pretty sure I have that talk but on CD format. If it is indeed the same one (pretty sure it is), then you're in for a treat.

It is THE BEST analysis of the 2nd Amendment/right to self-defense I have EVER heard.

Period.

Spencer