Friday, April 17, 2009

We knew there would be more

Says the Department of Homeland Security:
The DHS report warns law enforcement to be on guard against anyone who opposes illegal immigration, same-sex marriage, "free trade agreements," gun control, the "New World Order," "One World Government," the outsourcing of American jobs, the "perceived" threat to U.S. sovereignty by foreign powers, abortion, "declarations of martial law," "the creation of citizen detention camps," "suspension of the U.S. Constitution," or the abridgement of State authority. Also branded are people who believe in "end times" prophecies, and who "stockpile" food, ammunition, or firearms.

4 comments:

Lady Neferankh said...

You know, the one that always gets me is "illegal immigration" (even though I find that nowhere near as troubling as abortion for instance), since when did opposing something illegal become "Un-American" ?

olde.fashioned said...

...warns law enforcement to be on guard against anyone who opposes...suspension of the U.S. Constitution...Are you frickin' kidding me??

*repeatedly pounds head on desk*

WildWeazel said...

"be on guard against anyone who opposes ... suspension of the U.S. Constitution"

I can't say I didn't see it coming, but I never expected it to be this fast.

So long, Republic. It was fun while it lasted.

Ipwergis-Pudding said...

Fee-fi-fo-fum! I smell the blood of free Americans! I'll persecute all whose beliefs I dred, and grind their bones to make my bread!