Saturday, March 21, 2009

"You And I Are Terrorists"

Missouri State Police Think You And I Are Terrorists
by Chuck Baldwin

Excerpt:
...a review of the report reveals that opposition to any of the following risks someone being classified as a potential "domestic terrorist":

The New World Order
The United Nations
Gun Control
The violation of Posse Comitatus
The Federal Reserve
The Income Tax
The Ammunition Accountability Act
A possible Constitutional Convention (Con Con)
The North American Union
Universal Service Program
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Abortion on demand
Illegal Immigration...



Spencer

3 comments:

Lady Neferankh said...

Oh gosh...this is sooo depressing... *sighs*

olde.fashioned said...

This is absurd. I'd like to see someone explain how being against ILLEGAL immigration makes one a terrorist. Are we to support the breaking of laws, then, I suppose??

duva said...

These lists are really getting tedious.. there's unfortunately a lot of things you could add to that list from my experience. I think the term terrorist is beginning to lose its meaning..