Monday, March 23, 2009

TBB: ApocaLEGO!

Am I the only one who loves ApocaLEGO? :-)

Battles, chaos, end-of-the-world, gritty dark stuff, guns, and Lego...what's not to love? Those red-and-black guys in Kris Kevin's "The Last Stand" make me think of New World Order soldiers or something...hmm, I gets ideas now.... I've had some ideas for ApocaLEGO for some time now, but haven't actually done anything with them yet. One, lotsa time and work, two, I lack parts, three I am skill-less at the art....

*sigh* I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love ApocaLEGO!

2 comments:

guitargirl said...

I've never heard of it, but it's got a cool name! :-D

olde.fashioned said...

Me likes it. I've always liked this sort of "apoca" stuff, I just didn't know it had a name. ;-P I think you'd be good at it, especially if you had all the parts!!

P.S. My verification word is pasta! :-D