Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two Things

First up, the threat to parental rights is still an issue HSLDA is asking us to call our legislators on. It only takes a minute and they even have a search engine; type in your ZIP code and you have all the info you need! And if you feel too discouraged with your liberal Senators, etc. to even bother calling them, remember that today I got to deal with Boxer and Feinstein. ;-P Hey, they likely won't listen, but, 1) I won't shut up and 2) it's just plain old-fashioned fun to bug liberals.

Second, I recommend anyone that interested in Vision Forum's products sign up for their email newsletter now. Soon it will provide them with a little goody if they're interested in buying!

My feet are sore.

That's all.

Spencer

4 comments:

Ipwergis-Pudding said...

Poor little sore feet! (Croons)

Someday I'll actually get to bed on time... Except that tomorrow I don't have class until 4. Weird.

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

LOL, thanks...my knees and back have been getting weird on me too. Is this really it? Is it all downhill from here? :-P

Spencer

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

BTWm take out the "little" part. I'm a size 14.

Ipwergis-Pudding said...

I figured that might be the case... that your feet aren't little... but that's kind of the point. ;)