Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Art of Manliness Guide to Snakes Part 1: Know Thine Enemy

Just the sight of a slithering snake can send a shiver down even the manliest spine.


They don't sends no shiver down dis spine. ;-D Why? 'Cause I like 'em. :-D

...

Anyways, for some time I've been meaning to highlight AoM (The Art of Manliness) here. It's a fantastic website, and the forums are worth some serious browsing. I'm a member now, and enjoy it heartily. Basically it's just one grand site where one revel's in their communal manliness. ;-P Of course, a possible downside is that women can now get inside our heads just by lurking.... :-O

Spencer

4 comments:

olde.fashioned said...

Of course, a possible downside is that women can now get inside our heads just by lurking....

Hmmm....*lurk lurk lurk*

;-P

Nathan said...

Of course, a possible downside is that women can now get inside our heads just by lurking....

It's a downside?! :-o

And here I am trading info whenever I spend time with them! I give them some of mine, they give me some of theirs, and everyone feels either enlightened, confused, or a mix of the two. ^_^

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Well it's a downside when you don't get that trade-off!

NotMyOwn said...

Mwuahaha. *lurks with Lauren* :P