Saturday, June 28, 2008

“Homeschoolers are only good for cleaning toilets”

Excerpt:

It’s good that Christians homeschool. We need citizens to clean our toilets and
mow our lawns. Perhaps some homeschooled Christians will be able to fill these
types of jobs. The rest will be unemployable retards like their parents.


Here’s what I want homeschoolers to do: First, reply to this article and leave a comment describing what kind of work you are doing since you completed homeschooling. Second, send this article and its link to every homeschooler and homeschool organization you know and encourage them to leave a comment at the end of this article describing what they are doing since being homeschooled. Third, I don’t want to exclude those who have graduated from a private or church-related Christian school. You can get in on this as well by adding your comments.


Look! There is Gary standing like a stone wall! Let us determine to die here today and we will conquer! Rally behind the homeschoolers!

Spencer / Dr. Paleo Ph.D.

12 comments:

Caleb said...

I will have to say that that fellow does not know many home schoolers. It's almost futile to try to rebut him. The evidence speaks for itself. However, I do believe it is necessary to do our part to make sure that the evidence is not suppressed and can come to the light.

Mada said...

Gee, what a jerk that guy is. It's a good thing he doesn't live anywhere near me...for his sake.

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

It's a good thing he doesn't live anywhere near me...for his sake.

LOL, yeah!

Stephen Boyd said...

I don't really care....They can cuss all they want to while we have lots of babies and buy lots of guns (and ammo to go with them)!!!!!!!

Homeschooling ROCKS!!!

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Guns! Bwaaa!

I just got my first issue of Combat Handguns magazine today. Oh yeeeeeaaah. ^_^

Stephen Boyd said...

OK, I need a list of good martialist magazines to subscribe to. (future post possibly)

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Well I'm new with that one, so am not totally familiar with it, but the one issue I had before was enough to get me to spend the $20 or so.

One to seriously buy though, Black Belt magazine. It's awesome. Seriously. You can get it cheap on Amazon.com, and I also have their site linked on my blog.

Any more than that...I dunno!

Spencer

Mada said...

If our practically-communist Labour party gets re-elected this year in NZ, anyone interested in coming over and staging a revolution? I've had enough of a government that passes bills that legalize prostitution, outlaws smacking, and bit by bit gains more power over our lives.

Stephen Boyd said...

Let's do it! (sounds like ya'll need a "batman")

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Smacking? As in...with your mouth?

Okay! Just give me time to make a suit, and I'll be over there in less than a month. :-P

The Kiwi* Wars?

Spencer

*No offense, Mada. :-P

Caleb said...

Is smacking the same thing as spanking your kids?

You gotta understand, we are from America. I can practically hear that NZ accent coming through. :)

Sure, I would be more than happy to start a revolution down under. And I don't need no batman suit to do it either, just my 44 magnum and mini-14. Sound's like so far we have an army of three coming right up. Remember the Alamo!!!

I just have to say that NZ is a perfect example of why governments outlaw firearms--so they can pass hideous legislation and the people can't do anything about it.

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

I just have to say that NZ is a perfect example of why governments outlaw firearms--so they can pass hideous legislation and the people can't do anything about it.

How did so many of our forefathers start a rebellion? With their own guns.

Spencer