Friday, May 30, 2008

Typhoon

Whoooooo!!!!!

Typhoon! It's out! It's finally out! Woohoo!

I've waited to see this one for years (literally) after seeing a trailer on local Korean TV. Unfortunately, it never came out here in America, but against all hope I checked often (and that's how I found it today).

Ah! A North-South Korean action thriller! And on top of that it's got Tae Gul Gi's Jang Dong-Gun! What could be better?

Still, I haven't seen it yet. It's on the top of our Netflix list, and I'll see if it's any good or not.

Spencer

4 comments:

Stephen Boyd said...

Keep us "posted"! ;)

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Haha, I will, not to worry! :-D

olde.fashioned said...

Awww, yay!! I'm so glad!! *hugs brother* I know how much you wanted to see this. :-D

I know what I'm going to be watching here soon. ;-P

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Yoboseo!!