Friday, April 11, 2008

Mervyn's 2.0

Well, the manager-quitting charade has carried over to my bank. Although I haven't been there very long yet, my manager's last day was today. I was so upset; I didn't even know until today! Yes, I knew it was possible, even likely, but still....

She was literally equal with my absolute favorite manager from my Mervyn's days; that makes her tied for first place amongst all the many, many managers I have worked under.

Now who am I going to speak Japanese to?

:-(

Spencer

4 comments:

olde.fashioned said...

You have my sincerest condolences on this saddening occasion. :-(

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

Lol. :-D

Nathan said...

I know how you feel, man. My favorite manager is transferring to another location at the start of May (or earlier; I can't recall). Sucks, don't it?

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

It more than sucks!